Zinc Carbonate for Catalyst From China Factory
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,500 US $2,450|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000mt Per Year|
|Transport Package:||25kg Bag or as Per Customers′ Requirement|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: industrial
- Certification: SGS
- Purity: 50%~80%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Application: Rubber Tire, Ceramic, Paint, Coating
- Packaging: Nelon Bag
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 28369990
- Solubility: Insoluble in Water
- Classification: Znco3
- Type: Zinc Carbonate
- The Zinc Carbonate Is Our Semi Finished: Items When Produce Zinc Oxide
- Chemical Trait: Soluble in Acid and Alkali
- Trademark: Tianxiongjian
- Origin: Qingdao, China.
99.7% Zinc Oxide (ZnO) for Rubber Activator
For more information:
1. Production method of 99.7% Zinc Oxide for Rubber Activator
Adopting the indirect method or called French method by using the purest zinc ingot as raw material.
This guarantee our Zinc Oxide with 99.7% Purity in a constant quality state and bring good performance for our customers' experience in theire practical application.
Rubber grade zinc oxide used in radial tires, bias ply tires, conveyor belts, hoses, tape, rubber, latex gloves and other rubber products. The performance of their products fully comply with the requirements of the country, the Ministry of Chemical Industry and the U. S. ASTM standard.
(1) Strong, active, uniform particle size, dispersion, has a good to promote the role of vulcanized, increase the crosslink density of vulcanized rubber, so that curing more thoroughly.
(2) Zinc Oxide with 99.7% Purity can better improve the stickiness of the rubber, to improve the adhesion of rubber and reinforcing materials such as wire and cord.
(3) the dynamic mechanical properties and deformation of the rubber products, less heat, wear, good to excellent resistance to aging.
|Zn % ≥||57.5||57.0||56.5|
|Loss on dry||25.0-28.0||25.0-30.0||25.0-32.0|
|Pb content % ≤||0.04||0.05||0.05|
|So 4 % ≤||0.60||0.80||-|
|Fineness through 75 um Screen ≥||95.0||94.0||93.0|
|Cd content % ≤||0.10||-||-|